Pathway Childcare Centre is committed to quality childcare in our community by providing the opportunities to grow and learn through exploration and curiosity. We believe that each and every child is a unique individual that develops in their own way.
As caregivers, it is our duty to:
- Promote the growth of young children in all areas of their development through the learning of social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills
- Recognize and encourage each child’s individuality by providing programs to foster this uniqueness
- Provide Parents (primary caregivers) with a safe, secure and nurturing environment for their children thereby allowing them peace of mind to pursue their career and education
- Provide positive role models for both children and Parents
- Offer quality and inclusive care for children of all abilities
- Treat all children, families’ staff and volunteers with respect and dignity
While at Pathway Childcare, your child will receive a curriculum that fosters social, emotional, physical and cognitive development. We believe that all children learn best through play which is why our Pathway staff follows a curriculum of extending play based on children’s interest as an element of our learning program.
Children will have the opportunity to work and play in a safe, friendly and stimulating environment that will promote a good sense of value so that each child can develop confidence and a good self-esteem.